From time to time, Veeps hosts Fan reviews, message boards, blog feeds, social media feeds, livestream Artist chats, and other interactive forums (the “Veeps Community Forums” or “Forums”) as a way for Fans and Artists to connect around our shared love of music.
We reserve the right to restrict or terminate access to the Forums at any time, for any reason.
If your access to the Forums has been restricted or terminated, you may not create a second account or register with a new name and/or email address in order to evade such restrictions or termination.
Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor the Forum content, our administrators and moderators may review Forum messages for those that are in violation of these Guidelines. Any messages found to be in violation may be deleted without warning or explanation. We reserve the right to edit or delete any User Content (as such term is defined in our Terms of Service) for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author, in addition to our right to use any content as provided for in our Terms of Service.
Use of the Forums is at your own risk. We are not responsible for and disclaim all liability associated with any third party content that may be available in the Forums. All opinions and views expressed in the Forum are solely those of the posting User.
Enforcement of these Guidelines is in our sole and absolute discretion, and our failure to enforce the Guidelines in certain instances does not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce them in other instances. In addition, these Guidelines do not ensure that the Forums will not contain any User Content that is prohibited by these Guidelines.
We reserve the right to change these Guidelines at any time without warning or notice.
Artist Profile Guidelines
- Links to blogs and your professional websites in your profile are fine.
- Links to competitive ticketing and/or streaming platforms are not permitted in your profile or in the Forums.
Fan Profile Guidelines
- Links to personal blogs in your profile are fine.
- Links to commercial websites is not permitted in your profile or in the Forum.
General Posting Guidelines
- Please be respectful in how you express your opinions. Personal attacks, harassment, and rude, insensitive, or offensive comments are prohibited whether they are directed at Artists, Fans, or Veeps staff.
- Our Forums are designed for bonding over common interests so please try to stay on topic.For example, comments related to dissatisfaction with a purchase, needing assistance with an order, or customer service related comments should be directed to Veeps’ customer service department and will be removed at Veeps’s discretion.
- Should you have a problem with a User or post, please take a screen shot and contact our Customer Service.
- Profanity, violent references, and other inappropriate content are prohibited.If you need a refresher, please consult the Code of Conduct in our Terms of Service.
- Share only material that you have the right to share. Don’t post messages that violate laws or the rights of third parties.
- Be careful about sharing personal or private information through the Forums.Even if you’re posting through a username and not your real name, it can be easier than you think to find out someone’s real name and identity.Don’t post anything anonymously that you wouldn’t be comfortable sharing publicly.
- Respect another member’s request if they prefer not to communicate with you.
- Requesting that other Users contact you outside of the Forums is not permitted.
- Please be careful when posting links.
- Posting links are OK if you have permission to share the content in question.If you’re not sure whether it’s OK then don’t take the chance.
- Posting affiliate links, blogger codes, auction site postings, links to competitive ticketing and/or streaming platforms, and any other commercial content within the Forums is not permitted.
- Posting links to your own blog or social media accounts (including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, etc.) in posts is prohibited. Blog links are only permitted in your profile.